"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I haven't partied like this since I was in college!!!

Of course I mean of the Grown Up persuasion... This Saturday was so busy full of parties, parties, parties. (That was my echo again)

It all started with our SAIC annual party (by annual I mean whichever year they feel like it.) I got asked to help for the preparations. We had cute scrapbook pages describing each item and the were set out so people could bid on them and I spent TWO days creating all of them:


We had a lot of fun AND yours truley one a door prize: A Garmin GPS and the new one at that AND I won the Terreme Salon gift cart valued at $100... with only a small bid. I will be accepting applications for me to accompany you to any event were you may need a good luck charm of course for a small fee, the application process will be beginning in February.

This is Gold Lessons with Pro at The Ledges

This is H'ville Community Chorus The King and I concert



Tickets to the Space and Rocket Center



Huntsville Havoc Box Seat Tickets


Mary Kay Basket


Vera Bradley Basket




Terrame Salon and Spa Gift Card 


Longaberger Basket and Bath Set




Huntsville Community Chorus Presents "Hollywood Hillbillies"



kk&Co Free Boarding and Grooming

Next came my cousins wife Kristin's baby shower, it was at 10 am on Saturday, 




so after splashing cold water on my blood shot eyes and gargling with salt water because for some reason I had a sore throat, I was dressed and quickly out the door at 9:25 (we were supposed to be there at 9:30) but we made it. I didn't get to see a lot of what she got but from what I did see she is very blessed to have so many thoughtful friends and family that love her.

The table was so beautiful and the food was divine, the hostesses did a very wonderful job, it was a very special welcome for baby Burnett.

12pm we left went to my moms house to spend time with my sister before she had to go back and at 3 it was WILLIAM'S BIG DAY!

Williams first birthday:











And finally, yes there was another event to top the day off. Birthday dinner at Aunt Linda's. It was Moms, Kristin, Haley, William, and MY birthday. We had a wonderful spaghetti bake and of course cake and ice cream. I was so tired at the end of the night, needless to say that is the reason this post is a day late.

Happy First Birthday Shower Birthday!!!


No comments: