"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Quote From Our Favorite Movie

The Next Dewey Cox?

"Don't you dare take Miles. You can take the children, but you leave me my monkey."
-Dewey Cox






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandmother sends loves and hugs.....

Joel Lamp said...

Young Jack looks like he's going to walk hard in this life. I wonder if a giraffe is next for him.

Just don't let him do any hand holding. That's the devil's work.

Joel Lamp said...

Is this Jack's favorite song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOjBbGISk28&feature=PlayList&p=5659E8BF1CA7C410&playnext=1&index=1

Anonymous said...

Could he be any cutter!!! How sweet! Oh and I love the Lullaby song by the Dixie Chicks too! I listened to that the whole time I was pregnant with Taylor. When she was a newborn I would play it to get her to sleep :) Love it!