"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Blonde Moment of 2009


So even though I am not a COMPLETE natural blonde I think I have sported these golden locks long enough to obtain the title.

If not, I sure have paid enough over the years for the dang copyright to the word "natural blonde."

Natural or not I OCCASIONALLY have the creatively titled moment.

Anyway, those who know me know that I am completely OBSESSED with stationary and writing utensils of any sorts... It HAS gotten better over the years but I still believe sitting in a cube all day requires cute office supplies.

I went to Walgreen's the other day to pick up some pictures, while waiting Jack and I browsed the school supply isle. I immediately felt the urge to update my stash of pens (I think they have an expiration date.) I found the coolest erasable pens, which were perfect for my job (when you deal with a lot of numbers they tend to prefer you use a pencil.) These pens were erasable (and not the 1990 "erasable" pens that left a blue or black smudge, depending on your ink preference. These my friend are completely erasable and I bought them, they are mine, and I 
L-O-V-E them!


Twice a month I sit at work and write out all the checks for the bills that are due... Yes, you already know.... I completely filled out, dated and signed ALL of my checks with an ERASABLE pen! A very very effective erasable pen.

OOPS!


No comments: