"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Friday, January 9, 2009

The Boys Are Back In Town

At least this one is:





Stuart and I have been looking for a good Chiropractor, Stuart for his cycling ailments and I for my cheerleading, golf, post-pregnancy pains. Not to mention my less than desirable posture through out my whole life. (I must concede to my Paw Paw's warning... you were right... I should have held my shoulder up.) Wow isn't hindsight just the best!


Anyway, we were thrilled to see that a really great guy and mutual friend of ours from high school David Lang, has made a chiropractor, AND made his way back to DECATUR!


It is so great to see new businesses come to Decatur and what makes it even better is he is a Decatur High School graduate.


I wanted everyone to know he was here, he hasn't made it to the yellow pages yet but he is located right across from Burger King on 6th Ave. If you are looking for a chiropractor he is your man! He is from a wonderful Christian family and is seriously a stand up guy. So GO! GO! GO! anyway isn't support of our local businesses what a small town is all about.

No comments: