"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Thank You and A Note


First the note.... In the previous post as I finished up, Jack in my lap kicking the computer, I was getting ready to save and then check it but his little toe hit the mouse clicker right as it was over the publish button. So there you go, an un-proofread un-spell checked post. And I am going to leave it that way because my Jack published it.


Second, a THANK YOU to my mom and dad who came to help me on the house yesterday (my mom's 31st birthday by the way [doesn't she look great]). Dad hung our new flat screen on the wall in our bedroom. (and by "hanging" I mean busted through a closet wall, ran cable from the basement through the floor, AND put in an electrical outlet in our closet OH and BOLTED and REINFORCED our TV (which was a birthday gift from them.) This only took him oh between 7-8 hours not because he isn't good, he is just slow I mean accurate but the job is always done right the first time and you can't beat that.

My mom SCRUBBED our house from top to bottom, in fact we will be having dinner on the floor tonight, no plates necessary. She did this all on her birthday and I am so thankful for my parents. God knows what he is doing when he gives a certain child to its parents. It is by HIS hand and not by anything else.

Thanks mom and dad. 

No comments: