"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekly Chuck #1

Puppy Love





This toy (Rufus may he RIP) was bought for Charlie and quickly adopted by Francie who protected Rufus from all of the ripping, chomping and inapropriatness Charlie could throw at him. Yes her ears are pink, we had just found out we were having a boy and I was purging all of my pink creativity. I am sure Stuart recieved a pink shirt or two during my pink period. DOn't worry about Jack.... I am over it :)

No comments: