"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gray is the New Black




Kathy Gray that is:

Everyone knows when in doubt about your outfit go with black, so when in doubt about your home… go with Gray… Kathy Gray!

Kathy Gray is the most talented lady I know, I had the pleasure of meeting her at my cousin, Kristin’s baby shower. I had heard what a talent she was and when I walked in her house it was confirmed. One word Gorgeous, her house was so great, I just couldn’t wait to get to the next room to see what she had done. Each had its own personality and look; somehow it still flowed.

When she told me she LOVES to decorate (clearly) and also knowing she was co-owner of Willis-Gray art gallery in Decatur I was intrigued, THEN she said she was only $25 and hour, I was SOLD. Just so happens I was getting restless in our little house and needed a change. Lucky for Stuey it only cost him a small fee plus the cost of a few needed items, rather than over $140,000 plus for a new home.

So now Gray IS the new black and that also happens that Gray is my color.

Sound to good to be true ask my friend Rachel, she came by afterwards and I quote
“Wow looks like a Southern Living home.”

And I couldn’t agree more.

Thanks Kathy!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a Posh Mommy, you should get an award. Oh wait, you have. Please visit my blog to pick up your award.

The Bordens said...

Hey. I Love her house to. She had a huge party for Chad and I before we were married, and everyone loved her house. You should of seen what the house looked like before the new look, she has done a GREAT JOB, and she is great at hanging art, just ask my mom, they are best friends