"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Last Meal and Testament









Yesterday was my Birthday, and I am 21 but feel 26 or the other way around. Anyway, the title of this birthday would be appropriately titled the birthday that sucked, but only because Stuey bought me this:


I love it. My rugs just shine (if that’s possible). It’s called “The Animal” and it’s for people with pets, which we just so happen to have.

Grandmother made me my favorite meal ever, Chicken and Dumplings it is so sinfully good. So, why my last meal you ask?

Well, because it’s time to get ready for summer (it may take me longer.) Jack needs a Posh, Skinny mamma and these extra post baby pounds are not going to budge by themselves. So in full disclosure I am going to throw out my weight so all of you can hold me accountable. (by “hold me accountable” I mean if you see me at a snack machine feel free to assume the line backer stance and take me out full force.) Ok now it’s time, I weigh….

1333333 lbs, oh no! Looks like my key got stuck (which is by the way a likely story since I spilt tea all over the keyboard the other day.) But you get the point, I weigh more than I want to. So  my last meal was Grandmother's Chicken and Dumplings and they were worth every calorie.


And that was my testament!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Birthday!! Have fun with your Dyson. I love mine!!!