"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jack's ready for next hunting season! I mean Church

I went to Eloise and Henry last week and they had a WONDERFUL sale rack, I saw this little outfit from the back and thought it was Christmas so I paid no attention to it. The next week I went back in to make sure I hadn't missed anything and when I turned this little green outfit around I fell in LOVE with the little hunting ducks!

(Most "duck" outfits are baby chicks and such)

Here's how much I loved it..... He is wearing a 24mo- 2T now and this outfit was a 18-24 mo. So at the MOST he could wear it maybe another 2 weeks. Let's just say when I was dressing him for Church he wasn't too thrilled with the pulling I had to do on the stride to get it snapped.

He did wear it today to school for St. Patty's day but I'm pretty sure it's going to be hung up and archived with his other clothes I wish I could squeeze him back into! See: Stuart, if you would just had let me stick with day gowns we wouldn't have to worry about outfits not fitting at the stride. (I can't say I didn't try, Stuart assured me he would never be the coolest kid in the room if he showed up to kindergarten in a day gown.)

Oh and don't worry he is totally safe if he were to wonder out in the woods in this outfit... (hunting season is over :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: