"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a Mother's Day Suprise

So who dosen't hate the idea of having a sit down session with their little one around a photography studios schedule. It makes me shutter to think of preparing to do such a thing. However, over the weekend my mom took Jack to visit my "Nana and Paw Paw" and by Nana and Paw Paw I mean to my old childhood friend turned photographer Rachel Coviak.

It was supposed to be a suprise but knowing my mom and I suprises are lost upon us, so Sunday when she came by she asked to borrow my computer and pulled up Rachel's site and made Stuart and I watch and what we saw were the most amazing pictures of the most amazingly happy little boy that is our Jack.

I thought to myself how wonderful my mom is to go through all the stress (including three wardrobe changes) for me. She told me it was so much easier with Jack (as expected bc he is so good) than with us, but what made it so much easier was Rachel giving my mom an all day time frame, yes that's right all day... Understanding the struggle of having a schedule with two little ones herself she told my mom whenever he has a nap and you feel he is ready you call me and I will meet you there. WOW really? photoshoot around your babies schedule? I will be suprised if this doesn't make her the one to go to for many busy moms. I cannot thank Rachel and my Mom enough and couldn't ask for a better mother's day gift.

Here is her info: Rachel Coviak Photography
To see more of Jack click on her "little babies" link





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous! I love him. I am so thankful that you guys let me be a part of capturing this moment with him. Bring him to me any time! I know it can be stressful to have pictures done but I work around my Mama's, Grandmama's and babies/kids/families. I think that's the only way to truly capture the client. It was a pleasure doing Jack's pictures.