"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Friday, Stuart and I ate a Mother's Day meal at Ketchup and he took me to Kate Spade and bought me a new purse, which I am in love with. (both Stu and the purse.) {Upon popular request Stuey will now be affectionately titled Stu :(... }

Saturday we spent all day together doing nothing and running a few errands, it was fun to spend time together with nowhere to be or nothing particular to do.

Sunday, we went and surprised my Nana at church (the church I grew up in) and then went back to mom's for a little lunch. Jack was so good during church I was a little nervous about taking him to the nursery with it not being our normal church but he didn't make a peep. After all of that we went to Grandmother and Granddaddy's with mom and dad and visited a little it was a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! I love your new purse.