"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Little Acrobat



This is our little acrobat at 18 weeks. Uh yes as a matter of fact that is his knee on his forehead. He wakes up around 7 to entertain me on my way to work, again at 4 on my way home and right when I go to bed at night... it's showtime. I hope this is not a picture of what's to come. Of course, when I start to eat he really begins squirming but his all time favorite is chocolate milk, it works every time! I am now 25 weeks so I can only imagine what he looks like now, fortunately we won't have to wait too long. We get to see him again on June 10th and I cannot wait.

1 comment:

The Youngbloods said...

Chocolate milk was George Henry's favorite too!!! I didn't know you were pregnant!! You should have said something at Natalie's shower. Keep me posted on more!!! I love being a mother!!!