"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

San Fran-To-Far-Away


While Andrea was waiting to go to San Fran she had a little off time and every morning I would sign on to my email account and wait for her to sign into hers. We would talk about everything from shopping to what we ate for dinner the night before.
When someone is logged into chat, the little circle by their name turns green.
Now that she has moved and has to work I sit at my desk and look at her little grey circle everytime I log into my email. The little grey circle that says "no Andrea is not available to talk she is too far away and much too busy for you!"
Well all I have to say to that is BOOO and I hate San Fransisco! :( I miss her and I miss her chats... stupid San Fransisco!







No comments: