"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Daddy's Away

While you were gone we had a big week, I started out at Grandmother and Papa's all weekend because mommy was very sick. Monday I went back home and spent time with mommy around the house... Tuesday I went to Target as I was a constituent in mommy's new obsession (COUPONS) she spent all week clipping coupons and she couldn't wait to see how much she could save... good news is we saved 31.24... bad news is our basement is full of extra toilet paper, paper towels, detergent basically we bought things we didn't exactly need at the moment but mom explained to me we better stock up since we had a coupon for it. Your bike rack makes a pretty good paper towel holder.

Wednesday- Friday I went to Aunt Sherry and Uncle Davids', I received a great report from them. I was really good not one tummy ache and no gripe water for me. Thank you Aunt Sherry and Uncle David for keeping me we love you!

We had a pretty good week but we miss you so much... Oh and I have discovered this brown furry thing that follows me around not sure what it is but it is very soft and I love to touch it and when it scratches its ears with his foot it makes me giggle and smile.

What a week, I can't wait to come pick you up at the airport Saturday.
Here is a few pictures to sum up our week without you



I watched Baby Einstein with Aunt Sophie....

I talked A LOT....

I laid on your pillow in my new dino pj's....


Spent a little time just sitting around....


I wore my Aunt Sherry out.....


I smiled for the camera...



I slept in my Uncle Davids' lap....



Spent some time perched on Aunt Sherrys' shoulder....



And made this funny face....












No comments: