"The poorest, the weakest, the simplest child, is born for immortality. This value outweighs the entire material universe, no matter how small a mark this child makes on it. The tiniest infant owns a deathless intellect, and is as immortal as the Father of spirits. No one can tell what this child will become."

~ A Prebyterian Pastor who died in 1873


"And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."

~ (Deuteronomy 6:6-7)

Friday, February 26, 2010

"Don't cry for me Argentina"

"The truth is I never left you..."
I have been so behind on blogging! Over the last month I have been given a tremendous workload at the ole job, don't get me wrong I am very blessed and thankful to have a good job and work to do but GEEEEEEEEZ!!! There are times I think I am ahead... and then, I check my email :(
I have tons to blog about (other than my complaining) and I have made notes not to forget to post what is going on with our family and as soon as I get a much needed break I will update everyone.
On another note Stuart and I are going to the Eric Clapton concert on Sunday. Woooo Hoooo! We are very excited and hopefully (although there are "no pictures allowed") I will have pictures :)
Hope everyone is well and thanks for not giving up on checking our blog.
Oh what I would give to be able to see my desk again....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: